Naked Neck/Turken Thread

Hm, a lot of hatchery turkens come out either buff/orangish or reddish with black tails. Couldn't see her tail too good in pic, so went with that..

Don't know what causes the black spots. Most of them/bigger spots are on the breast? I had a brown hen with random black feathers mostly on her breast, looked odd..

LAVENDAR.....NAKED.......
ep.gif
woot.gif
thumbsup.gif

I demand pics now
big_smile.png

roo1.jpg

dont mind the arrows
trio2.jpg

128.jpg

129.jpg

130.jpg

131.jpg

132.jpg

133.jpg

136.jpg

138.jpg

061.jpg

pictures072.jpg

pictures421.jpg

also
AND last but not least!
my new project frizzle polish turkens!

137.jpg

also working on feather footed turkens and crele turkens

Quote:
chick is 6 days old, only one made it, next time I got to plug the egg turner, camera was droped in the Springs While swiming thi past weekend, got to buy a new one, but I will post pics, and More eggs are going in the bator next week, I already pluged the egg turner, so I hope this hatch goes alot better.

Quote:
chick is 6 days old, only one made it, next time I got to plug the egg turner, camera was droped in the Springs While swiming thi past weekend, got to buy a new one, but I will post pics, and More eggs are going in the bator next week, I already pluged the egg turner, so I hope this hatch goes alot better.

Sorry about only one chick, I have had that happen before.
sad.png

I also understand about the camera, I don't have one either thanks to a tipped canoe.
tongue.png

Good luck on the hatch!

Solarquail, I love the crele one.

Last edited:
i use to have one hatchery nn hen that would go broody once a year same month *april* for two years while i had her until she got killed by a coon

Back
Top Bottom