Name ideas

MidlandChicks

Songster
Apr 8, 2022
North Carolina
Hi everyone, We recently got a few Easter Egger pullets and would love your help coming up with ideas for their names. Thanks!

Here’s the names of our other chicks:
Hazel
Dolly
Dixie
Henrietta
Stella
Goldie

Attachments

• 931A51EE-0E43-43E5-BD7D-F2D4D86F1FF0.jpeg
    931A51EE-0E43-43E5-BD7D-F2D4D86F1FF0.jpeg
    793 KB · Views: 21
I love the names of your chicks! Many of mine get "old-fashioned" names, too. My Easter Eggers are named Evie and Audrey.

Some of my other critter names are Betsy, Greta, Tessa, Rachel, Minnie, Dinah, Isabel, Ophelia, Marietta, Sally, Dora, Vivian, Eliza, Lily and Addie.

Good luck naming your babies!

I feel like you need a Violet in that group!

We name all of our chickens after famous gals!

We currently have Madame Curie, Lo Bosworth, Sophie Germain and Olivia Jade

We have had Florence Nightingale, Charlotte Rae, Tilly Masterson, Gladys Parkin, Arianna Huffington and Jolene.

I love a Charlotte or naming her Charlie as a nickname- also a Mable or Sadie work well too

Good- luck chick naming is so much fun!

I feel like you need a Violet in that group!

We name all of our chickens after famous gals!

We currently have Madame Curie, Lo Bosworth, Sophie Germain and Olivia Jade

We have had Florence Nightingale, Charlotte Rae, Tilly Masterson, Gladys Parkin, Arianna Huffington and Jolene.

I love a Charlotte or naming her Charlie as a nickname- also a Mable or Sadie work well too

Good- luck chick naming is so much fun!
I love the names of your chickens!! Violet was a name I’ve been playing around with so I’m glad you mentioned that one! Sadie’s another one that we’re thinking about. Thank you!!!

We have Peggy Sue, Betty & Veronica, Kickie, Little Bit, Honey, Freckles, Bertha, Bessie, Mabel, Prissy (she’s a leghorn so we named her after Foghorn Leghorn’s girlfriend), Goldie & Lacey (golden lacewings), Hazel, & Doris.
Some of our previous hens were Black Betty, Eleanor Rigby, Dora (the Eggsplorer), Elvira, Princess (Laya), Mary Lou, Henny Penny (Lane). I love the old names but I love the fun names too!

Back
Top Bottom