Names for these two?

Your Australorps are so pretty! My naked necks (that look almost identical) are Lily and Lucy - Lil and Lou for short :). Lily has slightly longer tail feathers than Lucy.

Here's two of my black australorp pullets. I've used a bunch of different names for them, but nothing really stuck, so I'd like to see what names you can come up with
They're almost a year old and the other two black Australorps are named Lucky and Rita. ❤️
View attachment 3758289
View attachment 3758287
Oh my goodness their so pretty!!! Love the name grape, maybe boc boc, sounds better than the words look lol An thank you, i finally know what kind of hen I have lol I have Dragon my hen she looks exactly like yours and my naked neck roster Sir Waddles😅 best sweetest chickens ever!! Also got 3 more 5 day old naked necks in hopes of having more hens. Sadly my 2 other hens I'm thinking got, got by a hawk☹️ so glad I found this website

Oh my goodness their so pretty!!! Love the name grape, maybe boc boc, sounds better than the words look lol An thank you, i finally know what kind of hen I have lol I have Dragon my hen she looks exactly like yours and my naked neck roster Sir Waddles😅 best sweetest chickens ever!! Also got 3 more 5 day old naked necks in hopes of having more hens. Sadly my 2 other hens I'm thinking got, got by a hawk☹️ so glad I found this website
I love the name Grape too, but most black australorps are hard to tell apart, mine like to hang out in a group and say "bwaaaa" all day
Also welcome to BYC :frowIt's one of my favorite websites

Back
Top Bottom