Naming my ducks

DuckGirl777, I saw your names last night on another thread and was like, huh?!? What are the odds?
lol.png

Hey, are you one of the ones that has ducks named Quackers and Puddles, too? I think I should make a separate thread for all the ducks with those names! What do you think?

:lol:
Hey, are you one of the ones that has ducks named Quackers and Puddles, too? I think I should make a separate thread for all the ducks with those names! What do you think?

Used too have ducks named that. They got taken by a fox 3 yrs ago. Hard winter :(
I have 12 ducks now, only 1 remaining from the original flock of pekins containing Quackers and Puddles.
But yea! Start a thread! See how many people actually name their ducks that!!!

Does anyone know why my Duck keeps trying to eat my hair? When he snuggles up by my neck he always tries to nibble on my hair
My duck does that too! I think it's kind of cute though! It hurts way more when the bite my hands or feet

Quote: It kind of tickles and feels weird when mine bite/nibble. Except for when they get sensitive skin then it doesn't feel too great (like the backside of my hand or inner arm), but it's more like a pinch.

Back
Top Bottom