Naming my ducks

Wow that is really weird. You will never believe this: three of the ducks I ordered this April were named Quackers, Puddles, and Waddles. Waddles died at a few days old. I did not steal the names from you - honest!

I also had a Waddles, Puddles and Quackers, no joke. They passed a few years back. I now have ducks with very unusual names
1f602.png

lau.gif
This is just too funny! Anybody else name their ducks Quackers, Puddles, and Waddles?!
If you still need ideas for names, mine are Jesse, Josephine, Adele, and Liliuokalani (and of course Quackers and Puddles.)

Quote: Nope!
lol.png
My son named ours Pekin and Duckie. He originally named them Duckie and Dinner, but I changed "Dinner's" name to Pekin. I don't want to run around the yard calling out "Here Dinner, come on Dinner".
lau.gif

:lau  This is just too funny! Anybody else name their ducks Quackers, Puddles, and Waddles?!
If you still need ideas for names, mine are Jesse, Josephine, Adele, and Liliuokalani (and of course Quackers and Puddles.)

Tell Adele i said Hello.
1f602.png
great name! Now you can say "oh yea, I know Adele, she loves swimming and eating corn!"

Does anyone know why my Duck keeps trying to eat my hair? When he snuggles up by my neck he always tries to nibble on my hair

Does anyone know why my Duck keeps trying to eat my hair? When he snuggles up by my neck he always tries to nibble on my hair

Mine always try to eat my hair. And earrings. And nose. And eyes. He or she is jut curious if your hair taste good. S/he probably likes your shampoo!
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
keep up the lovely hair styling, your duck will let you know if it's bad

Because they can? lol My hair is down to my rear. I have to keep it pulled back at least in a low ponytail or my ducklings try to eat it too. Even the chicks will try to mess with my hair once in a while. It's easier to keep it pulled back anyways though so I don't get poop on it or whatever.

Tell Adele i said Hello.
1f602.png
great name! Now you can say "oh yea, I know Adele, she loves swimming and eating corn!"
Haha yes I suppose I can.
Mine do, too. They have to taste everything! They are like goats with two legs.

Back
Top Bottom