Nankins

Well, currently I am married..........

If I let the chickens live in the house every winter I would be single.
big_smile.png
LOL

lau.gif

Last edited:
I am having trouble finding this sweet little bantam pullets breed. She is about 7 weeks old. I was wondering if the hens get the black tail feathers at a later age and if anyone thinks she may fit this breed. If not does anyone know what she could be?

Goldie

She is the smallest out of all the bantams we have this age.

Last edited:
I am having trouble finding this sweet little bantam pullets breed. She is about 7 weeks old. I was wondering if the hens get the black tail feathers at a later age and if anyone thinks she may fit this breed. If not does anyone know what she could be?

Goldie

She is the smallest out of all the bantams we have this age.
I am going to guess bantam Buff Orpington. Single comb, white legs. Body type looks like BO.

Nankins have slate bluish legs.

This is just a guess!
http://www.cacklehatchery.com/bufforpingtonbantam.html

I would sell you some Nankin Batam hatching eggs. I live in Oregon. [email protected] Conservators of Nankin Bantam Fowl Doug Smith Conservators of Nankin Bantam Fowl selling some Nankin Batam hatching eggs. I live in Oregon. [email protected] Some pics of our roosters. These two hens shaired sitting on the eggs and now they are raising the flock together. :)
they are awesome. I just got my first trio yesterday. Sweetest chickens I have had thus far. I LOVE them. "Napkin" our roo, will sit on your lap for hours if you let him.

Back
Top Bottom