NC - Mille Fleur D'Uccle and Polish - 18 chickens have to go

silkhope

Songster
12 Years
Apr 30, 2007
Pittsboro, NC
Scratch the original post about just the mille fleur pairs. I have about 18 chickens I need to part with as I just don't have the time to take care of them all
sad.png
This has been such a hard decision... some of you know my husband has ALS. I've been home with him for seven weeks now and it's becoming harder and harder to manage everything. I'm keeping my silkies because I just can't fathom the thought of being chickenless. So...

This is what I have to offer:

9 Mille Fleur D'uccle - 5 males and 4 females - 10-12 weeks old.

1 Buff Laced Polish - male - 5 months old

2 Golden Laced Polish - one male and one female - 5 months old

I also have a trio of older Mille Fleur D'Uccle, one male and two females. They have three 4 week old chicks with them and all will need to go as a group. They are very productive and fertile. I've hatched a ton of babies from these three. They came from Ralph (Tate) and are beautiful. The nine for sale above were hatched from their eggs.

I can't let these go for nothing, but if interested, please PM me for prices, etc.

Thanks

Last edited:
silkhope, this sounds like a great group of chix! I do so wish I were closer. Hopefully someone in your area will check this out soon.

Sending peace and healing thoughts to you and your husband ~

I sure like mille fleurs..... but I have too many boys as it is.... (altho I would take 1 to have for a matched set) How much would you like for a pair - or better yet 2 girls and a boy?

I would also love to help ya I know my mom would love some of them as would I but your too far away
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom