NEAS Meet-up's Westford ma (buy sell swap)11/4 see post #1090

thumbsup.gif
Makes it fun and interesting!

Next meet is Dec 2

Northeastern Avicultural Society Meeting, Westford ma (buy, sell)

Held the first sunday of every month except July and Aug , if a holiday weekend falls on the first sunday then the meet is moved to the seocnd sunday of the month.
Come bu sell or trade, come join the club, attend the meetings, enjoy the auctions, always haveing guest speakers.
8am to 11am

the meetings are held at the
Westford Sportsman’s Club 80 West St.Westford Ma

Date and address are sometimes changed, keep looking out for updates here on BYC or FB - http://www.facebook.com/pages/NEASociety/236895939705218

Or the website = http://neasociety.com/
Or my website which is at the bottom of my profile

After November 4, 2012 you will have to be a Member to Buy or Sell Birds at the club to meet insurance requirements to the club. Also all birds that require Pullorum - Typhoid and Avian Influenza testing , you must have a certification card with you to sell. Birds can be sold without certification if sold directly to slaughter within 72 hours. With the outbreak of Pollorum in N.H & MA, the state may come in and shut down the club for selling untested birds for sale. The state does the blood test for free. www.mass.gov/agr Nobody wants to buy un-tested or sick birds. MGL Ch 129 Sec 26B Contact [email protected] for Poultry blood test Services or call 617-626-1795. Thank You For Your Co-operation,

President, Alan Wilkins

Send your completed membership form andcheck $20 for an individual, or $25 per family. Junior memberships are only $15 for if you are younger than 18.

Come join the poultry fun, theres always all types of poultry, rabbits, house birds, other critters and animals items of all sorts!!

Hey folks,

I have a client looking for 3-4 hens, preferably aged somewhere between POL and 1.5 yrs, preferably RIR, Buff Orp, or Rocks (or other common laying breeds).

Anyone have some laying hens available for purchase? If so, please send me a PM - thanks!

~Khrysti~
The Chickeness of Somerville :D

A few EE at POL; need to count BO in the morning as I'm keeping 5-6 hens for me, well for the beautiful buff orpington rooster.
wink.png

Khristi-- sent you a PM.

Thanks Keesmom.

Happy THanksgiving to EVERYONE!!

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been able to make it to the swaps in quite a while. Have not been feeling well. :(

I need to rehome my guineas. There are 6 pearl gray about 4 - 5 months old that I hatched myself and 3 lavender and 1 white about 3 - 4 months old from Ideal Poultry. I would split them into the two age groups, but prefer to sell them all together. Please message me if interested. Thanks.

I won't be able to attend tomorrow.There's a huge buck waiting for me to shot.I will upload a pic of him when I get home.I got a pic off from my trail cam and he was 150 ft from the back door at 5;30 sat morn.Now all I have to do is find him in the woods.
In N.H.,Tony.

Back
Top Bottom