NEAS Meet-up's Westford ma (buy sell swap)11/4 see post #1090

hmmm been awhile since i been on here, we will be comeing sunday, getting a ride from a freind, i have a couple of barred rock bantam pullets, and more, i have a couple of parakeets and a love bird female for sale but will only bring them if someone wants, to cold to have them out

We are selling our troybilt rideing tractor, with snowblower and grass cutter attachments, its an oldy but a goodie, powerful needs a tune up and few other miner things but runs and powerful, we pull trailers with it, if any interested pm me

Any one on here on byc selling bunnys today at the meet? Looking for the one my freind bought a rabbit from, she was adking what breed she is again, shes brown was only $5. Kinda reminds me of a velvatine shes 8 months

I didn't make as we had a belated family Christmas-- who was there to report on the offerings?? I would like to know if there is a lot of turnout as in buyers in these colder months.

Happy NEw Year to All!!

Where was everyone?This was the lowest turnout I've seen there in all the years I've been a member,and that's at least 30 years.Maybe 40 people attended.It wasn't that cold.Let's hope the Feb 10th meeting will fill the parking lot.
In N.H.,Tony.

Finally got a vehical, hopefully we can make next swap, I came to the last one, but now we will be in our own vehical yay lol not sure yet what I will have for sale

Back
Top Bottom