NEAS Meet-up's Westford ma (buy sell swap)11/4 see post #1090

Who's bringing what?
1f600.png

Sorry, Tony... that wasn't me asking you, so much as opening the floor to anyone on here who is planning to bring stuff to sell. I know it's totally unknown until you're actually there, I just think it's fun to get a bit of conversation going with folks beforehand. You know... get all excited about possibilities (and maybe promise yourself a maximum number so you don't end up coming home with one of everything).
clap.gif

Regardless, I'm looking forward to it!

There are not many people on here that go that I know of.If they do I wish they would introduce themselves at the meeting so I know who they are.
In N.H.,Tony.

There are not many people on here that go that I know of.If they do I wish they would introduce themselves at the meeting so I know who they are.
In N.H.,Tony.

I was planning on going this month, but it seems every time I plan to go something comes up and I will be out of town again this coming week-end.

One of these months I will make it...is it possible to sign up as a member when I get there or is it better to sign up before hand? If bringing chickens for sale, do I bring a copy of my NPIP certification?

Thanks for the info and hopefully I'll meet you one of these months!

Sorry, Tony... that wasn't me asking you, so much as opening the floor to anyone on here who is planning to bring stuff to sell. I know it's totally unknown until you're actually there, I just think it's fun to get a bit of conversation going with folks beforehand. You know... get all excited about possibilities (and maybe promise yourself a maximum number so you don't end up coming home with one of everything).
clap.gif

Regardless, I'm looking forward to it!

When I get there...maybe the April meet...I will be bringing bantam cochins.
D.gif

Back
Top Bottom