NEAS Meet-up's Westford ma (buy sell swap)11/4 see post #1090

Quote:
I have eggs that are due to hatch by the weekend, but I dont think I will know what they are! Did you try Tammie (spots plus) she breeds buttons.

We will be there.... got to pick up a bator and a Speckled Sussex roo from Chickn. We will have seed with us for sale, and some plant stock. We are also bringing a mean rooster (SS/Dom cross).... if anyone is interested
gig.gif
. He will probably end up in someones stew pot, I just don't have time right now to do it.

Quote:
Yes, I believe so. Do you want me to bring some (we have Thai Hot's, Red Habenaro's, and Joe's Long Cayenne)? They are still $2.50 for a 6 pack.

Also I assume you still want a Speckled Sussex cockerel from me to trade for the one I am getting from you?

Quote:
Yes, I believe so. Do you want me to bring some (we have Thai Hot's, Red Habenaro's, and Joe's Long Cayenne)? They are still $2.50 for a 6 pack.

Also I assume you still want a Speckled Sussex cockerel from me to trade for the one I am getting from you?

yes if you have them
and rooster? is that the deal i made? LOL whatever!

Tried sending you a PM but you are full. Maybe your ducks are on eggs somewhere. I hope. I have 2 muscovies sitting on eggs. I am looking for a conure ,buttons, and of course anything that I don't need
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

Quote:

Back
Top Bottom