NEAS Meet-up's Westford ma (buy sell swap)11/4 see post #1090

I will be there Sunday. I will be bringing Americana pullets, white polish pullets (SOLD), mottled houdans and silkies, also several mixed serama/old english/ducc . milli ducc chicks. also have a very sweet roo barred rock/ americana mix, hate to give him up but, have to cut down on the roos .
smile.png

Last edited:
I am going Sunday. I will have buff laced polish, gold laced polish, black polish, (all bearded), also some Turkens in black and red, hopefully my buttons will have hatched, if so I should have a variety of colors. Will also have a few EE cross chicks, pair of silver sebrite, pair of serama, 2 oegb chicks, a woolie guinea pig, american guinea pig and a really nice netherland dwarf rabbit, and a trio of diamond doves. I also will have a gorilla that does housework! and for the right price...he can be yours! Oh, also I should have some dog crates and other misc. cages.

Looking for:
Finches (Doug you promised me society finches! hee hee, and Bob or Cindy, I need a couple of zebra hens, pied, or black cheeks.), I am also looking for a maroon belly or green cheek conure.
Would like to find a tiny lop eared rabbit doe or mini mini lionhead or rex doe.

I know that this is my wish list, but I am sure that if I find anything on it, there will also be other stuff that is not on it coming home with me too!

I am sure the for sale list will be growing too!

I'll be there with a silver pheasant male and 2 black ringneck pheasant hens.Or if someone has an extra black ringneck male for sale,I will leave my hens at home.
In N.H.,Tony.

Quote:
Yes, I believe so. Do you want me to bring some (we have Thai Hot's, Red Habenaro's, and Joe's Long Cayenne)? They are still $2.50 for a 6 pack.

Also I assume you still want a Speckled Sussex cockerel from me to trade for the one I am getting from you?

yes if you have them
and rooster? is that the deal i made? LOL whatever!

You don't have to take the rooster... I just figured that would give you another bloodline if you were going to breed Speckled Sussex. Whatever works for you. I will bring pepper plants.

Quote:
As far as I know, every chick from this hatch is spoken for.... if I have any SS left I will let you know. I should have some for Shay's next month.

Back
Top Bottom