NEAS Meet-up's Westford ma (buy sell swap)11/4 see post #1090

Quote:
i will pack them up with daves, i will keep them in the truck though, they wont be out for sale.

Thanks Wendy!

Dave do you have any cucumbers good for pickling? Plants or seeds?

I have both plants and seeds.... double yield cukes and West India Gherkins (these make THE best pickles IMO). I'll have to check to see if the cuke plants are going to be ready to sell this weekend.

I have a few silkie roosters for sale one black one that is black with different dark colors going through him i also a black cochin pullet and a cute oeg x pullet And a silkie x pullet she is from a sizzle so she is smooth sizzle and a pair birchen modern game bantams a pair of bearded feather footed ee x cochin bantams very cute about three months old and some other moderns and some other ee xs i will be bring all these sunday oh a pair of cochin standards maybe some pigeons and two pekin drakes I will also have some mite and lice spray made up it is also works for fleas and flys

Last edited:
Quote:
can i step on daves toes and say i have some speckled sussex pullets ( 2weeks old at that point or less)

I would love a few!

just let me know how many- i believe i have 10

Quote:
well ya, thats it
tongue.png

Well I got bucked off a horse last Sunday...went to the Emergency room, they said nothing broken, probably just sprained, if its still bothering me call an Orthopedic.

Well my MRI results came back today- Hairline fracture left fibula, torn ACL, torn miniscus, strained MCL, and severe bone bruising...
he.gif
barnie.gif

So I am going to attempt to make it on Sunday depending on how I feel and how mobile I am
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom