NEAS Meet-up's Westford ma (buy sell swap)11/4 see post #1090

Quote:
Hope you recover soon!

My husband fell at Walmart on ice in the parking lot 2 months ago and his leg got all bent up behind his back. He had torn the acl, severley torn meniscus and mangled the cartilage. He saw a surgeon up here in NAshua (with much reluctancy because he hates operations) and he is so glad he saw him and had the surgery. It took an hour and a half, and he was back to work in a week. He said it feels so much better and he is glad he did it. Let me know if you need or want the name of the doctor. I hope you can make it, the weather is looking relly nice. Let me know if you also still want the polish chicks too.

Quote:
I also have some chicks most feather footed a couple frizzle x a polish x white

also some silkie chicks (3 days old) and new hampshire reds pullets (3 weeks old)
also some bunny water bottles and a few cages for sale and a couple of waterers for chickens the big ones.

Quote:
I also have some chicks most feather footed a couple frizzle x a polish x white

also some silkie chicks (3 days old) and new hampshire reds pullets (3 weeks old)
also some bunny water bottles and a few cages for sale and a couple of waterers for chickens the big ones.

Shay, did you ever sell the silkies I brought over that time?? Did you keep any to see how and what color they ended up being??

Quote:
This one?

Oh, No, I had updated one a little while ago and hit the mousepad , I have more of some things and sold some of the other things! Thanks for finding that one though because I will edit from that!

OK, here is my updated list.

Polish (all between 2-4 weeks old and bearded)
buff laced, gold laced, black, and a couple wc black

2 americauna (3 weeks old)

4 Turken, red and buff, (4 weeks old)

2 silver sebrite (8 weeks old)

3-4 EE/Modern cross (6 weeks old)

1 BBR oegb (8 weeks and TINY, looks like pullet)

2 pair Modern Game Bantams PET QUALITY (color is mixed but very pretty, look like blue laced birchen if it were a color) 4 months old

1 pr. silver CRELE oegb (1 year old)

1 pr. SQ Wheaton oegb (1 year old)

trio of diamond doves, definitely a pair, not sure what the 3rd one is!

1 pair of cochin/wyandotte cross, beautiful coloring (8 weeks)

Possibly a few modern roos, I have extras! (cant believe I even want to part with them, but need more pullets.)

1 male "wooly" like a brillo pad charcoal colored guinea pig 6 months old

1 female American blk/white face guinea pig

1 male netherland dwarf bunny, 9 months old, he is white with black ears, eye rings and is nice quality. very small ears, big eyes and round flat face.

I will also have some dog and cat carriers, and possibly some bird cages and supplies.

Handcrafted chicken pins....must check them out!

LOOKING FOR:

modern game pullets
conure (maroon belly or green cheek)
Female zebra finches
society finches
possibly other finches/cage birds
money
big_smile.png

Quote:
I'm sooooo far behind in gardening, it's unbelievable. Grass has taken over the raised beds and the fence needs some major work (it was completely buried this winter). Haven't even got the peas started yet!

Back
Top Bottom