Nebraskans Speak Up!!! NEBRASKA ROCKS!!

Hello My name is Berzie and I am currently living in the Omaha area. But for the vast majority of the time I have lived in Nebraska I lived in Fairfield which is very colors to clay center.

Hello
Hello My name is Berzie and I am currently living in the Omaha area. But for the vast majority of the time I have lived in Nebraska I lived in Fairfield which is very colors to clay center.
Berzie I live way out in SW corner close to KS. Enjoy your time here. I'm originally from Denver lived BIG city, small town isolated rural, seen it all. Love folks in NE.

We're in Bellevue, NE. The house we bought here came with a nice little coop so now we're chicken ranchers with a flock of 6.
Hi, do you have any pointers for the permit application? I'm getting prepared to send mine in, but not sure how to show the layout of the yard, print my profile from this website as proof of being in an organization, etc. Maybe I'm overthinking it.

Hi, do you have any pointers for the permit application? I'm getting prepared to send mine in, but not sure how to show the layout of the yard, print my profile from this website as proof of being in an organization, etc. Maybe I'm overthinking it.
Don't overthink it.
You can print a screenshot of the satellite view of your yard from maps.google.com
Make sure you mark North, mark where you plan to have the coop to scale, and add either the scale on the screen or draw one on.

Does anyone know if ducks are permitted in Bellevue, NE? A friend saw a home in the city with chickens and ducks coexisting in a coop together and was hoping to supplement her chicken flock.

Back
Top Bottom