Need advice after temp spike

BlueEyes12977

In the Brooder
Feb 11, 2016
Montana
This morning my incubator spiked in temp and I'm not sure what to do. I placed my eggs in last Thursday and I candled them and I found one that when I turn the egg I can see an embryo but it's freely floating as I turn the egg. Not sure if it's dead. Another looks like a possible blood ring. Please would really like advice on what to look for. Worried I may of lost my whole set. Thank in advance

This morning my incubator spiked in temp and I'm not sure what to do. I placed my eggs in last Thursday and I candled them and I found one that when I turn the egg I can see an embryo but it's freely floating as I turn the egg. Not sure if it's dead. Another looks like a possible blood ring. Please would really like advice on what to look for. Worried I may of lost my whole set. Thank in advance

Wait twenty-four hours and candle them. When embryos die they break down quickly. You can find pictures that show eggs at various stages of incubation with the groups "advanced search" box at the top of this page or on the net. to compare yours with.

Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom