Angel
Blossom
Antoinette
Gina
Jasmine
Rosie
Josie

thumbsup.gif

Got to have a SPUD and MUGGSY and a SLINKY and a SPIKE. I almost forgot, I had a Frizzle Cochin rooster named HINGE, because he crowed like a hinge.
smile.png

Last edited:
I have a rooster named " Lucky Duck" because he was the only one that lived threw a cat attack! But, he had a bite just under his breast! I had to put some spray stuff on him that was purple and that's how I could tell him apart from the others! Cause he was PURPLE!
lau.gif

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

I have a rooster named " Lucky Duck" because he was the only one that lived threw a cat attack! But, he had a bite just under his breast! I had to put some spray stuff on him that was purple and that's how I could tell him apart from the others! Cause he was PURPLE!
lau.gif

I have one that used to fly over the fence and lay her egg in the neighbours yard so we put green paint on her tail feathers so we could tell her apart and try to catch her and close her in a nesting box to break her of the habit. So we called her Greenie
lau.gif
She stopped going over the fence when it snowed and that broke her habit not us!​

Greenie! Hahahahaha!
lol.png
I really miss not having green eggs! But, I'm hopeing that my EE mixed bantam will start laying pretty soon! Keep your fingers crossed for me!
fl.gif

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Greenie! Hahahahaha!
lol.png
I really miss not having green eggs! But, I'm hopeing that my EE mixed bantam will start laying pretty soon! Keep your fingers crossed for me!
fl.gif

fl.gif
to you. I only have GSL girls so all my eggs are brown. Greenie included.
idunno.gif

My flock includes

Daisy (our SLW she looks like a daisy)
Monroe (white EE after Marylin Monroe)
Lindsey (EE)
Slow (because she isn't the brightest crayon in the crayon box
roll.png
)
Sunshine (GLW)
Foxy and Roxy (our two BA we can't tell them apart so we gave them matching names)

We have/had:
Mae West
Bianca
Miss Prissy (RIP)
Nora Batty
Jane Marple (RIP)
Zasu Pitts
Barbie (DD (8y/o @ time) named her)
Boo (RIP)
Boo II (RIP - this name is permanently retired from my flock!)
Ginger (RIP)
Ginger II
Daisy (RIP)
Stella
Dawn
Nellie
Lucy
Sassy Pants (RIP) this little girl EARNED her name at 1.5 days old!
MoonShadow
Fu Xi (Fudge) our bodacious roo; if he were named for his crow, he'd be "faulty outboard motor"

My feathered children are named Gertrude, BooBoo, Lola, (Mr.) Opal, Lilly, Gabriella, and Angi. I'm already thinking up more names for new comers this Spring. Thanks for all the ideas!

Back
Top Bottom