Need emergency help

Are you using some vitamins in her water or food? I would make sure that she is getting riboflavin and niacin, or a B complex vitamin added to her food daily. I am glad that she is doing better, but make sure that she is eating enough.
Now i am giving her calcium and antibiotics , she is very quite ... not quacking much .. and i find that she looks upset ... not interested in things like others... but physically dhe looks fine ... runninh walkinh cleaning herself... but idk what is wrong ... i am giving her protiens so that her immune system will stay strong... but i am worried i dont understand why , she is not layinh eggs from last 2 days.. i am very much worried because of her behaviour ... i hope that she will get fine soon ...

I am glad you are treating her with special care, and please let us know how she is getting along.

I am givinng her multi vitamins and antiboitics... her voice is very heavy ... like she got some throat infection ... like humans have and their voice become heavy... over all she is eating drinkinh walking normally... and she have some light green and white thing in her poop ... i am worried she have lost weight aswell... can you tell me what is this poop means ...?? And her throat ...

I am not familiar with ducks. Did you also post on the duck forum as well? Can you see a vet? You may want to use a very small amount of plain yogurt in her food to give her some probiotics while on the antibiotics. She might have a respiratory infection or fungal infection that is affecting her voice. Her poops may also be affected by that or the antibiotics.

Back
Top Bottom