Need Heavy Metal names for these chicks

Okay… I think I misunderstood you! 😅😂
Here I am literally listing heavy metal bands… having no clue what everyone else is suggesting! Are these names heavy metal themed? Lol
Which ones are you confused about? SandyRiverChick used singers and guitarists, No Coop No Problem's are... European? I've heard of Bathory.

Death Layers; could there be a more awesome breed name? Well, I’m the proud papa of 10 of the gold variety who just hatched and I want to give them names that match the sheer metal of their breed name. As I’m not really a heavy metal aficionado, I’m counting on the community of chicken keeping headbangers to give me some ideas. View attachment 3759769
Just call them The Motley Crue and be done with it.
Side question.... that's a maticoopx isn't it? What do you think of it?

Just call them The Motley Crue and be done with it.
Side question.... that's a maticoopx isn't it? What do you think of it?
That was my first time using the maticoopx, but I have no complaints. I mean 10 out of the 11 eggs I got hatched, which is far better than what I got with my little cheapo incubator. It seems to hold the temp and humidity OK and was easy to use. They're a little insistent that we rely on their temp and humidity gauges alone, but I put a couple of backups in there just to be safe. They were fairly consistent with one another. I'd recommend it.

That was my first time using the maticoopx, but I have no complaints. I mean 10 out of the 11 eggs I got hatched, which is far better than what I got with my little cheapo incubator. It seems to hold the temp and humidity OK and was easy to use. They're a little insistent that we rely on their temp and humidity gauges alone, but I put a couple of backups in there just to be safe. They were fairly consistent with one another. I'd recommend it.
I got one last year and used it a few times. I did really well with it too.
One of favorites now.

Back
Top Bottom