Need Help locating pheasant eggs for hatching in the Classroom

ravensgait

Chirping
14 Years
Mar 28, 2010
NM
Trying to locate eggs for my daughters classroom . She raises Wild Turkeys and in the past we have hatched them for the class but this year they made a request for Red Golden Pheasants and White pheasants, I have searched online for the whites but haven't found any. So if you know who will have eggs available in early April I'd appreciate the help. Looking for around 20 of each .
This has been a big deal to the kids the last 2 years we have done it lol even the teachers love it . So hope someone can point me in the right direction for finding some eggs .
Please respond here , by PM or email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

Trying to locate eggs for my daughters classroom . She raises Wild Turkeys and in the past we have hatched them for the class but this year they made a request for Red Golden Pheasants and White pheasants, I have searched online for the whites but haven't found any. So if you know who will have eggs available in early April I'd appreciate the help. Looking for around 20 of each .
This has been a big deal to the kids the last 2 years we have done it lol even the teachers love it . So hope someone can point me in the right direction for finding some eggs .
Please respond here , by PM or email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

It may help to post where you are located so maybe someone local has what you need.Shipped pheasant eggs don't hatch very good.
In N.H.,Tony.

hey Tony.I'm in NM.
While I have never had the hatch rates I get from my own birds I have always had pretty good success with shipped eggs . I lived in Alaska in the late 80s and 90s and had eggs shipped there and except for a box that got crushed breaking all the eggs, I had decent hatch rates . But then it depends on how postal workers treat the boxes , guess I have been lucky for the most part .

Try Mike Cross inAztec,N.M.,Zuni Buffaloman in Ribera,N.M.
I have a contact for Mike,but not for Zuni.I do have Zuni address.There's also Saul Villagra,who is on this site.He lives in Dona Anna,N.M.and goes by Junglefowl on this site.
In N.H.,Tony.

Last edited:
I want to say thanks for the help in this thread and by PM . The kids will have the pheasant eggs they asked for to hatch .

Back
Top Bottom