Need help!!!!Treating my mixed flock for coccidiosis

Chookshnook37

In the Brooder
Aug 11, 2023
I have a mixed flock, I have 12 week Olds 8 week Olds and 4 week Olds... found bloody poo in my 4 week old polish chicks cage yesterday morning, everyone seems fine at the moment no one acting different just the bloody poo in the polish cage but my polish chicks do go out in the same yard as my 12 and 8 week Olds but in a grow out pen so I'm figuring everyone needs treated.. my question is how do I treat my entire flock with liquid corid do I need to mix separate batches for each group or all the same and how much corid do I use.. ive Google and get different answers so thought I would come here and ask! Thanks

Attachments

• 20230820_085607.jpg
    20230820_085607.jpg
    339.8 KB · Views: 46
I have a mixed flock, I have 12 week Olds 8 week Olds and 4 week Olds... found bloody poo in my 4 week old polish chicks cage yesterday morning, everyone seems fine at the moment no one acting different just the bloody poo in the polish cage but my polish chicks do go out in the same yard as my 12 and 8 week Olds but in a grow out pen so I'm figuring everyone needs treated.. my question is how do I treat my entire flock with liquid corid do I need to mix separate batches for each group or all the same and how much corid do I use.. ive Google and get different answers so thought I would come here and ask! Thanks
Attached is a guide. No need to mix different batches. They all get the same strength, just some drink more than others is all.

Attachments

• Corid dosage chart.jpg
    Corid dosage chart.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 19

Back
Top Bottom