Need your Muscovy duck pictures

Hehe he's always clean cuz he lives inside the house
1f601.png
1f601.png

Agh. If only they would stay clean..

Sounds spoiled

Good morning from the wild west. Here are some photo's of the girl roosting. . The sun is shining down on them so it look's like a filter on the camera.

The first photo is our black Muscovy Mary,
the 2nd barred black, Jacqueline, 3rd is a black her name is wobbles & 4th is chocolate bronze Kay. You can see on Jacqueline & Kay they keep their head feathers up. They're the 2 newest girls & still afraid. .

Might as well! I have 7, but here are 3! 1 chocolate, and 2 blacks.

Chocolate

Black, drake cut off on right picture below.

Black, cut off above.

I'm in desperate need of more hens for spring ! But can't find any near central ohio. :( would love to find some lavender and black magpies. As well as chocolate pied and rippled. But anything works if I can find some young hens.

Last edited:
Hope i get some feedback please... I have a duck that lives at home by himself so no other contact with ducks or other animals have happened. He had a bruise looking spot under his lower bill and later on it became black and now it even looks like a patch like it lifted a bit but is still on the bill, its not smooth like how it was before the bruise and even when it looked like a bruise. And he also had a scrape on the top of his bill which dried up but then now it looks like a little deep "wound" no blood or anything but i try to dab alcohol on it cuz it looks "open". Then another thing i noticed is he suddenly has this tiny "acne" looking bump on the corner of where the nail starts to come down on his upper bill and its weird cuz its not soft or tender feeling but it sure wasn't there before. I seems hard to find a vet that can look at my duck in this area where we are and it's really frustrating.

?
Hope i get some feedback please... I have a duck that lives at home by himself so no other contact with ducks or other animals have happened. He had a bruise looking spot under his lower bill and later on it became black and now it even looks like a patch like it lifted a bit but is still on the bill, its not smooth like how it was before the bruise and even when it looked like a bruise. And he also had a scrape on the top of his bill which dried up but then now it looks like a little deep "wound" no blood or anything but i try to dab alcohol on it cuz it looks "open". Then another thing i noticed is he suddenly has this tiny "acne" looking bump on the corner of where the nail starts to come down on his upper bill and its weird cuz its not soft or tender feeling but it sure wasn't there before. I seems hard to find a vet that can look at my duck in this area where we are and it's really frustrating.

That type of injury Im not familar with, can you get some pictures. But it kind of sounds like something may of attacked it.

Back
Top Bottom