Need your Muscovy duck pictures

?
That type of injury Im not familar with, can you get some pictures. But it kind of sounds like something may of attacked it.

Sorry took a while got distracted with work but this black area started as a bruise - pink purple color then turned black and you can also see that tiny bump on side of upper bill

This spot in middle already kinda dried off but it'll be the second time by now and the bump looking thing on side

He gets fresh water everyday, he mainly eats crumbles mixed with grain/cracked corn combination, some dried meal worn in the morning. Other treats occasionally like beans, peas, corn, deli meats but nothing extreme. I haven't looked for the Veterycin yet and I thought we had Hydrogen Peroxide but didn't and that's why I just dabbed with alcohol
1f614.png
He's in a cage when we're out and he doesn't play in the dirt or grass.

Thank you, i also have some Chocolates with very little white feathers. Manly one or two on the wings. What about the lilac with the white head, what would you call her?

My wife and I have been snapping pictures like crazy. As soon as I get to a computer where I can share some of the better photos I'll post here.

Troy and Tina

Back
Top Bottom