New 8 x 12 Bantam Coop *New Additions-Post 244~ 6/2*

Cynthia you guys did an absolutly amazing and insperational job on your Coop and run so far! Its a joy to come into this thread and see the progress you guys are up too. Well done and thanks for such great and informative posts to enlighten me and a few others im sure.

Thanks all. Ryan, welcome to BYC!
smile.png
Tomorrow, we may have thunderstorms in the afternoon, so could be a couple days before I can get the trim finished. Maybe we can get more done on the fencing.

Realized I hadn't put pics of the finished interior here yet so here they are. Worked on the bottom of the fence adding a dig barrier today so not much to see in the way of progress. Will post when I get the outside trim done.

DSCN1531.jpg

DSCN1533.jpg

DSCN1532.jpg

Loved this whole thread! fantastic job, thanks so much for sharing with us!

I'm working on a teeny tiny coop for 3 RSL that arrive tomorrow. It's nice to live vicariously through those that have the space to make beautiful big coops like yours!

I like it Cyn. It looks great. I am considering something similar for the inside of mine now. But I still think I am going to go get a bunch of old toilet seats, paint them the gold color and put them on top of nests for the ladies so they have real thrones.
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom