New babies!!

Yes it is my first time hatching, the two eggs that didn't hatched I broke open today, they both had babies but had died at different stages of development. I have them on a 28% protein feed which I think is as high as I can get without having to add extra supplements. They are doing really well following their mum around nicely. I've even noticed the peacock has been spending a good chunk of the day watching over them.

Yes it is my first time hatching, the two eggs that didn't hatched I broke open today, they both had babies but had died at different stages of development. I have them on a 28% protein feed which I think is as high as I can get without having to add extra supplements. They are doing really well following their mum around nicely. I've even noticed the peacock has been spending a good chunk of the day watching over them.

28% should be fine. When I have peachicks I have them on 28% protein Medicated crumbles. I move them down to 22% protein when they are older.

If it wasn't so cold here I would be super jealous. Again, Congratulations and good luck with them.

Back
Top Bottom