New baby ducklings! Now what?

I'm sorry for the loss of little brownie.  You never know how the other ducks are going to react to a little one so it's always best to keep them seperated for a while.  Good luck with incubating the rest of the eggs.  

Thanks

Well little brownie died. Our older Pekin got him/her. But we seperated momma and baby away from the others. Daddy gets to come see him/her everynow and then but not Our pekin. Hoping for some more babies. My mom has gone to get an incubator to finish the other eggs. Lets hope all goes well :fl

Oh I'm so sorry, Iv only just seen your comment, I know I'd be devastated if anything happened to my 2 so I can only imagine how upset you are, hugs to you x

Well it went well, hatched two babies from the incubator. Their getting big fast. Thier names are Fergy and Teagan/ Rockie (haven't decided yet). Little Jamie is getting so big as well. Getting along good with mommy and daddy. Its funny because sometimes Jamie will get confused and chase Carl (our male) thinking he is Ellie (The mom). So Carl runs away and then Ellie chases after to catch up.
lau.gif

A week later and we have another baby! The others are getting big too, Jamie the other too. The only problem is his leg. He doesn't seem to be able to get it under him. The other leg looks fine but my mom said that's how the others looked

These are our first ones, the one in back is Teagan. He/she is smaller than Fergy the one in front. Fergy also has an underbite we noticed.

And this is Mannix. I don't know how well you can see his/ her leg but it's a little weird. Any way he/she is going to the baton soon with big brothers/sisters.

Back
Top Bottom