New Chick Mum!

SarahBChick

In the Brooder
Mar 11, 2017
So excited! We have 12 Rhodies and are anxiously awaiting our first batch of Rainbows!

welcome-byc.gif
I am glad you joined us! Aww, what cute chicks! Congrats on getting your first chickens! You'll have to post pictures of the Rainbows too! I hope you enjoy BYC and find it helpful! Best wishes!

Will do! I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions, our first go-around we had about 8 chickens, this time we've upgraded to 24 since we have loads more space! Uber excited thanks again for the warm welcome!

Great to meet you Sarah, hope you will enjoy BYC as much as we do. I've seen mention of Rainbows before but, have never seen what they look like.

G’Day from down under Sarah
frow.gif
Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom