New chicken owner

Ok I know this has most likely been asked a bunch of times but I am currently feeding my chicks Dumors organic chick starter. Mostly cause that is what TSC had readily available and organic. Now I do not know much about the good or bad about corn and soy but I would like to know what organic grower food would be good for my chicks. I was thinking Natures Best but wanted to get some opinions. Please do not turn this into a big debate. I just want to know a good organic food for the best eggs. I do want to stay organic. Thanks.

Ok I know this has most likely been asked a bunch of times but I am currently feeding my chicks Dumors organic chick starter. Mostly cause that is what TSC had readily available and organic. Now I do not know much about the good or bad about corn and soy but I would like to know what organic grower food would be good for my chicks. I was thinking Natures Best but wanted to get some opinions. Please do not turn this into a big debate. I just want to know a good organic food for the best eggs. I do want to stay organic. Thanks.

I'm sure you would get a lot of feed back on your question on this forum:
Feeding & Watering Your Flock

Here is an updated picture of my babies supposed to have 2 leghorns, 2 california greys, 2 silver laced wyandotte, and 2 younger RIRs. Since this is my first time with chickens I am not sure I got the 2 silver laced wyandotte and 2 california greys. At least not sure which is which. I have another coop going in tomorrow so I will have 4 in ea
20180928_181237.jpg
ch coop. I must say the premier 1 poultry net is great and let's me let my babies out without worry. Need to stiffen up a few poles but that is easy.

Back
Top Bottom