New Chicks!

They are so cute! How many do you have there?

Mine are 1 week today! And from what I've read, they are Easter Egger's, not Ameracaunas.

Last edited:
Omg they Are so freaking cute!!
1f425.png
!! And it means so much to me that you would remember this post. I really like this website
1f60a.png
And when I get my chicks I'll try to remember to post pics!

Last edited:
Very cute. I've got a broody who's finally hatched her littles.

This is first sight I had. The remaining 2 eggs are younger by a few days so I've been watching momma now that babies are 2 days old and she's diligently sitting those remaining two. I am without an incubator so I pray she sits fast these remaining 3-4 days.

Aww!! Cute! That's where I'm at right now.. My chicks are being laid upon by two broody hens, and they'll be hatching soon!
1f423.png

I just got 4 new black australorp chicks! There so cute!

I know. We got 10 last march 22 and I got the first 2 babies Friday. That pic above is my first sight.

Here they are yesterday morning with the momma. I had to lift her up to see them. She's showing them the waterer and feeder right now. So cute. My mother-n-law wants them if they are hens.

Here's them one day 2 and the other is the daddy. He's EVIL!!!! Will be culled soon and will buy a different roo to mix in with the new babies. When he attacked my kids we said he was dinner. Just waiting to get a male in at the store so we can mix our blood pool here.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom