New Free BYC iPhone & iPad App

Here's my feedback..what to add to the app

Push notifications when I get a new message or post on a thread.

Landscape view

Able to see signatures in mobile site and app and edit them 

Edit profile pic 

Be able to view other members photo albums

When I am on a thread where a picture is uploaded, after clicking on the picture it wants to take me back to the first picture on the thread. Even if there is 1000 pictures uploaded on a older thread, it always takes me back to the first one. 

When I am on the mobile site, I find myself switching to the desktop view because there are so many things missing from the mobile site. The app is using the mobile site in the exact same way, instead of using safari or chrome to view the site we are using the app. I know this is a beta, so I hope there will be a update soon. :)

Yes, please! I agree with all of these recommendations. Especially push notifications, that would make my world go 'round! :D

I am having three problems
1. Can't view links posted in threads. When I try the page just goes white.
2. When I try to view pics I always get sent to the very first pic.
3. I am randomly being sent to the App Store. Even when no ads are visible.
Edited to add: it happened while I was typing this.

Last edited:
We unfortunately haven't been able to figure out why the screen isn't rotating in our app. The good news is that it does rotate when you use your mobile browser to access the site, and the user experience is pretty much exactly the same.

We unfortunately haven't been able to figure out why the screen isn't rotating in our app. The good news is that it does rotate when you use your mobile browser to access the site, and the user experience is pretty much exactly the same.

Okay, I'm not exactly sure what that means. I'm not particularly tech savvy when it comes to these things. How do I use a mobile browser on my iPad? I just pick up my iPad and click the app picture to open BYC. What do I need to do differently?

Back
Top Bottom