New Free BYC iPhone & iPad App

This is a weird question but how do i post a new question....im new to this site
smile.png
You go to whatever category fits your question need (feeding and watering, managing your flock, ducks, etc.) At the top and bottom of the page, there will be a link to start a new thread. It's in blue (or white if you're already on a specific thread) and it says "Start A New Thread." Hope I helped.

[COLOR=000000]A few months ago we released a new mobile version of BYC that makes browsing and posting a breeze. We also received a bunch of requests for a BYC app, so after a bit of tinkering we've got a beta version of the new BYC App for iPhone & iPad[/COLOR] This is a free download you can get here!
I just downloaded the app for my iPad and I can only read it in one direction, which doesn't work for me since I use mine with a keyboard and need it to be in landscape.:/

Having trouble with the app. Says it free, but won't let me download it until I input my credit card info. What's up with that???[/quote
Even if apps are free apple requires a valid credit card on your account at all times. You won't be charged for the BYC app you just have to have the info on file.

So happy about this app for my iPad, I too am having issues with it not flipping to landscape. Tried powering off and still won't rotate. Hoping it will be fixed soon. :fl. Would also like to be able to upload pics from my iPad someday!

Okay I've found a problem or two with app and wondering if anyone else is having them also
1. I've had it freeze up, but when I go to chrome and do the same thing it works
2. You can't follow links that are posted

Back
Top Bottom