New Free BYC iPhone & iPad App

Right now the app is only for iOS devices. If we see that it is received well we may develop for Android as well. Until then, make sure you try the mobile version of BYC which should work just as well on your Android device:

Thanks for the feedback!

We've had a mobile version of BYC for a while, but this is the first app available in the app store.

PLEASE make an ANDROID app ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate trying to access BYC via the browser on my android........ so I don't.

PLEASE make one!!!!!!! There are way more androids than iphones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've downloaded a few free apps with no problem. The credit card info comes up under a BYC banner. Don't remember the exact wording, but it says in case I want to make a purchase the info is loaded.

Try this:  visit BYC via your web browser on your phone, login, and scroll to the bottom of the screen.  You should be able to change the desktop / mobile setting and then it should be remembered moving forward.

I did that....if I goggle the website it detects the mobile and displays correctly. Then I close the browser and open the app and it still shows the desktop version with nothing below the blue line at the bottom of the page ie a brown bar with menu info and mobile/desktop options. I would really like use the app, but I just don't think is working right for me. Thanks for the suggestions.

Back
Top Bottom