New Free BYC iPhone & iPad App

This is great! When the app is on my ipad, it doesn't go longways, but hopefully that will get fixed with an update later. Thumbs up!

I do not have the "mobile /desktop" buttons at the bottom of the page when opening with the new app. When I use BYC through a google search it detects screen size and displays the mobile version. I have tried deleting the app and downloading it again as well as restarting/resetting my iPad. Neither has worked....any suggestions would be appreciated.

I do not have the "mobile /desktop" buttons at the bottom of the page when opening with the new app. When I use BYC through a google search it detects screen size and displays the mobile version. I have tried deleting the app and downloading it again as well as restarting/resetting my iPad. Neither has worked....any suggestions would be appreciated.

Try this: visit BYC via your web browser on your phone, login, and scroll to the bottom of the screen. You should be able to change the desktop / mobile setting and then it should be remembered moving forward.

Back
Top Bottom