New Free BYC iPhone & iPad App

I have a galaxy 4 and I am still unclear how to post pics. My pics are in my gallery and when I click on it it wants to embed the picture but it doesn't go on the post. Not sure where it's going. I don't know the specific url for my pictures are. New to this phone.

I have been using the iPhone app for about a month now. I cant figure out how to start a new thread in any of the forums. Anyone able to do so and willing to share the secret?

Also, the "more" link just brings up a solicitation for another app. Shouldnt that be where there is the ability to do more things with BYC such as starting a new thread?

Last edited:
I've been having an issue with the app for iPhones. I recently installed iOS 9 on my new iPhone 6 and has soon as I did the upgrade the BYC app would not let me up load photos. A weird bar that says "cancel" comes across the screen and gets fixed there. It even remains there if you back out. The only way to get it off is to shut my phone off and then restart it. I took some screen shots, I'll have to go through safari to upload the pics. How do I correct this? I really love using the app but it's a pain not to be able to upload photos!

Back
Top Bottom