New from San Antonio, Texas

walbarbsa

Songster
11 Years
Nov 1, 2008
Castroville, Texas
Hi, Everyone:

I love chickens -- in fact anything feathered. I have about 25 or so and two cochin roosters -- Julio and Fred the second! My "girls" are RIRs, BRs, silkies, cochins, etc. I have five mixed chicks -- silkies plus whichever cochin roo did the deed. Am awaiting the arrival of new chicks from McMurray...any day now.

But I need your help -- we need a glossary of terms for us new members -- DH (dear hubby??), DD(?), etc.

What is sex linked?

I also am a foster for the Austin German Shepherd Rescue. At the moment, I have three of my own dogs -- a GS, a doxie and a Bernese mix. I also have a quarter horse along with parakeets and one cockatiel.

I recently became a grandmother for the first time and I can't believe how enamored I am of my grandson....

Barb

welcome-byc.gif

welcome to the backyard chicken group, LOL /
hope you like it here.
sometimes you can search and find answers if needed , go to top of page , hit search and type in what u r looking for

go to this link for abbreviations listings , scroll down the page for more !!!!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=103297

Last edited:
WELCOME! Glad you found us! Sounds like you have a nice flock. We all absolutely LOVE pictures, so post some when you can!
smile.png

frow.gif
Barb and welcome!

Glad you found us here at BYC! It's a great site with lot's of good info and great people. I'm sure you'll love it here. Congratulations on your first grandbaby! Isn't it cool? I'm a Nanna myself to 5 grandbaby's and I'm having lots of fun with it. I'm sure you will too!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom