New gamefowl thread

IMG_20221105_091146.jpg
IMG_20221105_091134.jpg
IMG_20221104_141715.jpg
IMG_20221104_141659.jpg

Do, you dub the birds you don't need too? Or just the ones you do?
Most yes. Broodfowl I don't see a point. The grey cock I got as a broodcock so he wasn't but the kelso broodcock is retired so he is. My wife prefers all get trimmed she says they look goofy left natural. She says they don't look like a gamecock is supposed to look

Oh, I have Orientals, so I don't dub my games. I do dub my barn yard males to prevent frostbite. I will try to get pics somewhat soon.

He is a legit Blueface? I know (not to dig on you) a lot of people peddle all kinds of junglefowl game mixes as Blueface. And supposedly the line died when the breeder died. I have no idea of any of this is true, just want your thoughts.

I
He is a legit Blueface? I know (not to dig on you) a lot of people peddle all kinds of junglefowl game mixes as Blueface. And supposedly the line died when the breeder died. I have no idea of any of this is true, just want your thoughts.
I know their background can get controversial. I don't know. I bought a trio as blueface,and they match the description and breed true. Most of them don't show the pale face, but I have one this year. It's not nearly as pronounced as some. I think Florida Bullfrog has some with a very pale face,which should indicate a connection with the original "real" blueface

Yeah, bullfrog has some good Blueface. I just was wondering because I didn't see any blue in yours. Like I said yours look great regardless of what they are.

Back
Top Bottom