New gamefowl thread

Pics
Which bloodlines of American Gamefowl are the most egg productive?

Why would you want an egg producing gamefowl? If it's egg production you are looking for, then other types of chickens might be best for you, even the most productive gamefowl is going to have limited production compared to other breeds

Why would you want an egg producing gamefowl? If it's egg production you are looking for, then other types of chickens might be best for you, even the most productive gamefowl is going to have limited production compared to other breeds
My first chickens were 13 gamefowl of unknown origin that someone gave to me. After this I acquired egg breeds of various sorts

As time goes on I routinely observe my gamefowl thriving, prospering, multiplying and giving me far more eggs than I can handle as the other breeds struggle to adapt

I don't want caged dependants, I want a symbiotic relationship with resilient companions that can survive in the forest without direct human involvement

My first chickens were 13 gamefowl of unknown origin that someone gave to me. After this I acquired egg breeds of various sorts

As time goes on I routinely observe my gamefowl thriving, prospering, multiplying and giving me far more eggs than I can handle as the other breeds struggle to adapt

I don't want caged dependants, I want a symbiotic relationship with resilient companions that can survive in the forest without direct human involvement

OK, it's clear I misinterpreted the situation and I apologize. Anyways Oriental gamefowl are definitely not what your looking for so you're definitely on a good track searching for Americans

Back
Top Bottom