New girl from Pennsylvania!

BellaCassels

Chirping
5 Years
Feb 18, 2017
Hi everybody!

I live in PA with my husband and four wonderful children. We're lucky enough to live in the country with farms all around us so nobody complains about our ever-expanding flock. We have 31 barred rocks, 12 buff orpingtons, and we're very excited about getting some Australorps this season too! We've only been doing this for a year, but we just love the eggs we get and it's so much fun especially for the kids. Chickens are little pets AND useful! Anyway, I'm so happy to find a whole community of people who seem to love chickens like I do!

Bella

Hi, Bella, and welcome to BYC - I am so glad you've joined us. Sounds like quite the family adventure you have going there -- and such a lovely flock, both the breeds you have and the australorps you are adding. You'll find we never tire of "talking chicken " around here, so join on in!

THank you so much, yes chickens are a great adventure, especially for the little ones. I grew up in the city and never got the chance to do anything like this when I was their age! :)

Nice to meet you Bella, thank you for joining us at Backyard chickens.
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom