New Hampshire Breed Thread

Pics
We have a couple NH from TSC. The rooster is good looking, and the pullet is our smallest bird. No pics of her handy, but here is Spike.

After viewing some other's pictures, I can see the difference between my rooster and birds that have been bread. Spike's tail isn't nearly so black as others NH.

Last edited:
My friend captured a decent photo of my #1 pick male at 5 1/2 months that I hatched from Jeremy Woeppel/XW Poultry German/Good Shepherd NH cross eggs this year. He carries his tail a bit higher than this..but considering it was 104, he still had his wings tucked decently. He's got some more growing and filling out to do, no doubt....there's 2 other males that look decent for back up. This one was my pick from early on...
wink.png

Very nice !!!! He would look just as good if not better at my place.
Thanks...I think he's going to be fine to go forward with too on this half and half project. The backup male is pretty nice too...just does not have the "X" factor look about him...time will tell.

My New Hampshire, Randy, shown here is now about 23 weeks. He's handsome, but tends to be aggressive and has come after me several times. I get after him and get him running from me, but he only backs off for a week or two, then he tries to get me again.

I just came in the house from watching my Jwhip NHs. They are beautiful. Getting real close to laying. I am seriously thinking about showing some of the girls. I think they are that good.

I just came in the house from watching my Jwhip NHs. They are beautiful. Getting real close to laying. I am seriously thinking about showing some of the girls. I think they are that good.
Probly so. mine are the best looking ones I ever have had and I used to think the others were "da bomb"
smile.png

Jeff

Back
Top Bottom