New Hampshire Breed Thread

Pics
Ok 13 weeks and no crowing, no chest bumping, and no extra prominent combs. Either new hampshires are very slow to mature or maybe I somehow ended up with all pullets out of the s/r bin at tsc.
Ok 13 weeks and no crowing, no chest bumping, and no extra prominent combs. Either new hampshires are very slow to mature or maybe I somehow ended up with all pullets out of the s/r bin at tsc.

If you can get side pictures of you NHs we should be able to see what they are

Posts 249 & 250 have pics of a few I will try to get the others in the a.m. when I feed.

Here's the pix what do you think? 13weeks roos or pullets?

Is there any place I can go to find information on the various "lines" of New Hampshires? We areere seriously considering raising them, but can't even find a New Hampshire breeders club. Just an organization that sponsors two poultry shows in the state of New Hamshire.

Any ideas and links would be DEEPLY appreciated!

Rita

Is there any place I can go to find information on the various "lines" of New Hampshires?  We areere seriously considering raising them, but can't even find a New Hampshire breeders club.  Just an organization that sponsors two poultry shows in the state of New Hamshire.

Any ideas and links would be DEEPLY appreciated!

Rita

On Facebook there is the New Hampshire breeders club of America. What are some of the questions you have?

I wish you could take my 12 week Roo. A might far to go for a little peeper. Meet you in Rolla? LOL

Back
Top Bottom