New Hampshire!

Pics
Looking to trade my two Pekin ducklings(about a month-or-so-old) for one or two Buff Orph pullets between 6-16 weeks old. Please let me know if you or anyone you know would be interested.
fl.gif

I have available 3 Pekins 1duck 2 drakes they are 2 months old.

Also available 2 Indian Runners a pair also 2 months old

PM me with any interest

I got my first egg today ! Clearly very excited.

I got my first eggs over the weekend, too!!! Whooooot!!!!!! Just one of my ladies is laying right now, but just this morning I had another one do The Squat, so hopefully she'll start in the next couple of days. I can't wait til I'm collecting 3 or 4 each day.

In which case, I have a really bad pullet to rooster ratio(4 pullets to 3 roosters). I am looking for some more pullets to even out the score and came across this ad on craigslist: http://nh.craigslist.org/grd/3983976193.html for
Partridge Plymouth rock pullets/chickens 19 weeks - $21 (Troy N.H.)

Does anyone know if this person is a member of BYC? Or know anything about this particular breed of chicken?

I have several breeds. The main flock are New Hampshires and BR. Also about 10 assorted fancy, Three Jersey giants, they are the older ones that are starting to lay. Also two ducks and 2 geese.

I have several breeds. The main flock are New Hampshires and BR. Also about 10 assorted fancy, Three Jersey giants, they are the older ones that are starting to lay. Also two ducks and 2 geese.

Are you parting with them? Your not to far from me.
Does anyone know someone with Pekin ducks? I'm looking for some females. Young ones!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom