New Hampshire!

Pics
Hi,
I'm in New Hampshire and looking to rehome a sweet silkie mix roo (13 weeks). We have too many roosters and need to find a new home before they start fighting. Please let me know if you or someone you know is looking for a rooster!View attachment 2710638

Hi everyone, just wanted to update that Eggy and my two other roosters went to a good home!

We got your Minny heat...just a few days later. Our one advantage (sometimes disadvantage) is getting those backdoor cold fronts right into the beginning of summer. Unfortunately this spring has been a repeated pattern of about 2 weeks of crap and then 2 day of summer. Rinse and repeat.

We had 4 rounds of that yesterday. Heat, cold, wind. Took down some trees, dropped a couple 8 inch round 20 ft long branches on one of my covered runs....That is not good for the netting, incase you are wondering..

it was nearly 90, then dropped to the 50's then back to 88 and back to 60.. Every drop was a storm. Not a fun day..

I might have to move there yet! You should know NH, Vermont and Maine our on my bucket list. I have never been there but I want to go to them. I don't care about southern NE too many people for me from what I understand.

I have never seen a weasel kill for fun and kill so many at once... not saying no to it though.

If it is the same critter as first attack the hole was way to big for weasel or mink.

Whatever it is feed and care for it when the postal worker delivers it.

Why? If you send it regular parcel post it will never be hungry again.

:fl:fl:fl:fl

However, I think you should send it to CA. Someone there will put an outfit on it and push it around in a baby carriage.

:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau

Hi, I'm in Dover
frow.gif

They are amazing birds, they eat very little, lay a large egg for their size, Sit out in 30 below weather and never freeze a toe even!

Mine do not fly anymore than any others..

They are great eye candy and they free range well, I have not fed mine in 5-6 weeks otherthan a little scratch... They are bug eaters!

Back
Top Bottom