New Hampshire!

Does anyone have a few fertilized hatching eggs they would be willing to sell. I have a seriously broody hen "Becky". This is her first time being broody and would like to try her with a few eggs. I'm in Concord, NH.

Quote:
Does anyone have a few fertilized hatching eggs they would be willing to sell. I have a seriously broody hen "Becky". This is her first time being broody and would like to try her with a few eggs. I'm in Concord, NH.
I think I got an accidental email from you a few days ago, through my craigslist ad:) Im sure many people here will have eggs but if you cant find anything and your interested I do have Cream Legbar eggs (blue eggs) and I would be happy to help you out for your broody. PM me if you would like.

I also have 1 brown egg laying hen in with my CL male and chicks from that cross would lay green eggs.

I believe you are right! I didn't want to pay a ton of money for pure bred eggs because I wasn't sure if Becky would see this through or be a good mom. I don't know how to PM? I may be interested in the brown eggs if reasonable. This is my second time this summer with a broody. Tulip just successfully hatched and raised 7 ..... we kept 3. Now Becky. ugh. DH is outside right now modifying the coop / nursery.

I believe you are right! I didn't want to pay a ton of money for pure bred eggs because I wasn't sure if Becky would see this through or be a good mom. I don't know how to PM? I may be interested in the brown eggs if reasonable. This is my second time this summer with a broody. Tulip just successfully hatched and raised 7 ..... we kept 3. Now Becky. ugh. DH is outside right now modifying the coop / nursery.
I sent you a PM :)

does anyone have any Cayuga ducklings or hatching eggs available around Sullivan County? I also frequently go to lebanon, new london and i have plans to go to keene this week, could also probably make an excuse to go to concord sometime. really want some more. I got 4 from Runnings and all but 1 died (along with 2 turkeys, 4 guinea keets and 3 leghorns - not impressed with their poultry!) but i really love her to bits, she is just gorgeous!

Im also looking for a couple of Easter Egger hens and possibly a single EE roo.

please let me know if anyone has any available.

does anyone have any Cayuga ducklings or hatching eggs available around Sullivan County? I also frequently go to lebanon, new london and i have plans to go to keene this week, could also probably make an excuse to go to concord sometime. really want some more. I got 4 from Runnings and all but 1 died (along with 2 turkeys, 4 guinea keets and 3 leghorns - not impressed with their poultry!) but i really love her to bits, she is just gorgeous!

I don't have a male EE but I do have many Cream Legbar males available, they carry the blue egg gene. I may be a bit far though, Im in Rockingham County. Your are welcome to PM me if you have any interest.

I don't have a male EE but I do have many Cream Legbar males available, they carry the blue egg gene. I may be a bit far though, Im in Rockingham County. Your are welcome to PM me if you have any interest.

yeah that is a bit far =( shame, the cream legbars are pretty, i would have been happy with some females of those.

Im also now looking for some started turkeys as ours was just taken by a resident fox we didnt know we had (found a den hidden deep in the pine trees). so i need to catch it and find it a new home too (i cant kill it, i like foxes too much and cant really blame it for wanting to eat). wouldnt be a huge deal if we werent fencing it the yard, those pines included. we havent lost a bird to a fox in over a year so it wasnt really a problem fox, but dont want to fence it right in with the birds!

I'm in Charlestown and have plenty of eggs. www.ferrifresh.weebly.com :) I also have several young EE roosters, free!

anyone planning on taking poultry to the fair this fall?

i have a couple cockerels (English Orpingtons) that may go

piglett

Hi, I'm fm. Middleton, and yes looking to put some sweeties in my coop. Is that what you mean? I already have 3 nh. Reds, 1 bantam, hen 1 austrian I think, and 1 bigbad roo. Pls. Let me know what you want to give ir sell. Kk? Chixwarrior

Back
Top Bottom