New idea for a hatchery business

Ok so you listed 2 separate hatcheries that have a sex linked Amerucana and a sex linked olive eggers.
My hatchery guaranteed pullets.com would offer black sex linked hybrids that lay every egg color.
People could buy them in variety packs and get pullets that lay 1of every egg color.
From 1 order placed by 1 hatchery.
Plus newbies would fall for my rooster buy back guarantee.
There many that people want pullets and they want all the egg colors.
There not going to care about other stuff.
This will give me a leg up on competition.
I'm going to assume you weren't trying to sound as rude as I read this as, I know text can convey emotion poorly for people.

I was only offering places that have sexlinks that lay other than brown since you asked us to tell you what hatcheries offered those colors

I'm going to assume you weren't trying to sound as rude as I read this as, I know text can convey emotion poorly for people.

I was only offering places that have sexlinks that lay other than brown since you asked us to tell you what hatcheries offered those colors
No I'm not trying to be rude.
I'm not sure if you understand my plan though.
My plan is breed low cost black sex links hybrids that lay all the egg colors using as few as breeding pens as possible.
So people have a one shop stop for guaranteed pullets that lay a rainbow variety egg of colors.
This would be great for people that can't have roosters that live in cities and want green, olive, white and dark/light brown eggs.

No I'm not trying to be rude.
I'm not sure if you understand my plan though.
My plan is breed low cost black sex links hybrids that lay all the egg colors using as few as breeding pens as possible.
So people have a one shop stop for guaranteed pullets that lay a rainbow variety egg of colors.
This would be great for people that can't have roosters that live in cities and want green, olive, white and dark/light brown eggs.
Is there any update on your business?

I'm looking into starting one of my own in the EU as I can't find any. I did know fot a fact people from all over the EU would love chicks shipped right to their door!

I'm looking into starting one of my own in the EU as I can't find any. I did know fot a fact people from all over the EU would love chicks shipped right to their door!
One of the first steps: check the shipping regulations. If none of the shipping companies is willing to transport baby chicks, that would make such a business almost impossible (unless you start running a chick-shipping company too.)

One of the first steps: check the shipping regulations. If none of the shipping companies is willing to transport baby chicks, that would make such a business almost impossible (unless you start running a chick-shipping company too.)
I didn't think about that...

Back
Top Bottom