New Jersey

thank you. I am waiting it out then.I want some barred rocks,australorps and wynadottes so hopefully they hatch some soon

yeah it may be wishful thinking on my part.I really want the wyandottes the most right now.I already have an australorp,a barred rock and a fayoumis. All from jersey chickens. The fayoumis wasn't listed and when I asked what it was when it was a chick the woman said she thought it was a hybrid of some kind.It had a red head (her name) and turned out to be a fayoumis. Not sure how it got there.And she is fine in our weather as well.Go figure? Definitely noisey,definitely flighty also but she's awesome.She roosts on top of my 6' fence all the time.The australorp and rock lay some huge brown eggs and super friendly also.All 3 lay daily and are healthy.I really have no experience with buying online anywhere.Anyone have any suggestions?I really want some wyandottes....

Last edited:
You could order from My Pet Chicken. The have a minimum order quantity of 3 standard sized birds (for our area) and they sex. Not many other hatcheries will let you order less than 15 birds.

current availability for what I am looking for is not gonna happen...oh well. Looks like I'll wait on Jersey chickens.At least I know they are good people and will take care of me.I like to support a small farm like them anyway and not a factory farm type setting.
disclaimer: no pun intended to the place you mentioned.I have no clue how big or small the place is.
Thanks for the help anyway
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom