New Jersey

I have lots of hatching eggs for sale I can bring them to the Sussex show or located in Central NJ all come from breeder and show lines. Message me if you are interested or have any questions
I have silkie chicks for sale in black and blue

The following breeds I have hatching eggs
Blue and black Sumatra Largefowl
Blue and black Sumatra Largefowl
Black Amercauanas Largefowl
S.C White Leghorn LF and BT
Quail D'Anver
silver Blue and Birchern moderns
Salmon faverolles bantams
Black and blue silkies
Welsh harlequin ducks
Light brahma bantams

I should have lots of 2-3 day old olive eggers to bring to the show. I just set the eggs yesterday. I have 2 Marans roosters (one wheaten, one lavender) over EE and F1 OE hens. I may also have some SFH. I set about a dozen of their eggs too.

I could also bring some SFH and OE eggs to sell.

I didn't even know there was a show coming up (newish arund the area) wont be showing but might stop by and see...

anyone bringing Dels, light brahma, silver laced wyandottes or salmon faverolles pullets for sale?

Yup its at the Sussex fairgrounds on sat May 16th.
Im looking for a blue egg laying pullet 3-10 months old that wont go broody on me like my araucana
& a buff, red, porcelain, calico, paint or splash (color preferance in that in that order) silkie (showgirl / naked neck 1st choice) pullet

Sorry not chickens but does anyone in northern nj (wayne, pequannocck, montville areas) have honey bees? I'm looking to purchase local raw honey & am having trouble finding it

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom