New Jersey

Cheryll wants to know March or april? I think easter is April right?
March 27 is the expected hatch date. I will do my best to get her some of each. It is my first set of the year and sometimes the bator is finicky and I get a less than optimal hatch. I will be setting a full tray of 40 though, so odds are in her favor ;)

Do you want my ccl eggs too? I can collect a whole bunch for you and rir eggs as Stanley has been busy with the ccl,rir and ameracaunas. The ccl are laying a really nice green egg. And with the rir you should get some olive eggers. I've got a ton of eggs so if you want some just let me know I'll bring you a whole bunch.

You can keep as many as you want, I'll give you as many eggs as you want to hatch and do with as you want. Let me know when you want eggs and how many and I'll bring them over when you are ready. It will be cute seeing Stanley grandchicks lol. And I'm still up in the air on keeping the npip.

I'm going to start collecting for you, hens have not been laying good since the weather change

Cheryll wants to know if you are also going to hatch any bantams? She has one and needs a few more so the one has company
Yes, thank you. I will be setting on March 5th. I can hatch mixed bantams right now, or if she can wait until the mother's day hatch, I can hatch porcelain dutch or blue quail D'Anvers for her. I have 7 blue dutch hens and no rooster, so I until I can get one, I am going to do a porcelain/blue cross and see how they turn out. I just won't have them separated until after Easter (I keep the little guys together until the weather warms up so their little coop stays warmer).

Back
Top Bottom