New Jersey

Does anyone know what kind of roster this is?
he is about 7 months old now. The man we bought him from had a box of all kinds he wasn't too sure of.

i know this isnt about chickens but i dont know where else to post this. i have to get rid of 2 rabbits. my wifes in school and we just dont have the time to take care of them properly with everything else we have going on. is anyone interested? i could supply a cage bottle and feeder for each one.

i think my RIR laid this today. If so, it would be her first egg. Have you ever seen an egg like this? The shell was thin, soft and it looks like a second egg was going to form on the end. I'm hoping she did and it's her body trying to figure the egg thing out. My others always laid normal eggs right from the start.

Ok that's one creepy egg. It doesn't have eyes does it? Lol. If that's her first I'm sure the next will be fine. I had three softies in a row before Ruby the marans got a hang of it. She was the only one that ever did that. It's Saturday morning and I'm waiting for the sun. Come on sun! I got five eggs two days in a row. Must be the little bit of extra light I noticed lately. Ahh spring hurry up and get here.

Anyone have a springtime wish list. I was thinking of getting a Sebastopol goose. I know crazy :p

Ok that's one creepy egg. It doesn't have eyes does it? Lol. If that's her first I'm sure the next will be fine. I had three softies in a row before Ruby the marans got a hang of it. She was the only one that ever did that. It's Saturday morning and I'm waiting for the sun. Come on sun! I got five eggs two days in a row. Must be the little bit of extra light I noticed lately. Ahh spring hurry up and get here.

Anyone have a springtime wish list. I was thinking of getting a Sebastopol goose. I know crazy :p

I know someone with Sebastopols! They are so cute! I wish I could get one. I am getting 3 more birds in June, from Carolyn (thanks for recommending her!):
Golden Sebright
Porcelain D'Uccle
Lemon Blue/Silver Blue Modern Game Bantam

Back
Top Bottom