New Jersey

QUm what do you mean are you giving them away seling them ill take them if ther give aways also are they spayd or neutured boys or girls lops what breed cbohn80

Last edited:
i know this isnt about chickens but i dont know where else to post this. i have to get rid of 2 rabbits. my wifes in school and we just dont have the time to take care of them properly with everything else we have going on. is anyone interested? i could supply a cage bottle and feeder for each one.
Give me info plz if there give aways

Hey friends! Check out my new coop for when the babies are ready! Still have to build the run, but its a start! Got it off Craig's list :) the nesting box needs to be attached to the other side, here it's still on the floor. Hope y'all are doing well!!!

Awesome! And I see you already have someone hard at work on the details ;). When are you moving the babes in? I put my little ones out at ten weeks I think. They just turned 12 weeks yesterday. Can't believe how big they are already.

I'm so upset today. When I got home my chicken didn't come greet me as usual. I went searching for her. I found her on the other side of the yard headless. She was still warm. **** hawks. She was one of the friendliest chickens I have. It's just so heartbreaking! I'm starting to rethink lletting them free range.

I'm so upset today. When I got home my chicken didn't come greet me as usual. I went searching for her. I found her on the other side of the yard headless. She was still warm. **** hawks. She was one of the friendliest chickens I have. It's just so heartbreaking! I'm starting to rethink lletting them free range.

Oh no!! That is terrible! I am sorry.
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom