New Jersey

We are scared to put them out with it sooo cold. They are already 11 weeks though!!!
Awesome! And I see you already have someone hard at work on the details ;). When are you moving the babes in? I put my little ones out at ten weeks I think. They just turned 12 weeks yesterday. Can't believe how big they are already.

We are scared to put them out with it sooo cold. They are already 11 weeks though!!!

I wouldn't put them outside unless you can give them some supplemental heat from a heat lamp. Mine will be 14wks Monday and have been out for four weeks already, but they built up to the cold and u still see they are a bit cold but they are still being active.

I wouldn't put them outside unless you can give them some supplemental heat from a heat lamp. Mine will be 14wks Monday and have been out for four weeks already, but they built up to the cold and u still see they are a bit cold but they are still being active.
I'm afraid even with a heat lamp. It wld shock them. I think I'll wait another couple weeks. But I'll turn the heat lamp off in the basement then bring em out an hour or so a day to help acclimate them. Next time I get babies remind me to do it in march! Lol

Back
Top Bottom